Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 14/05/2013
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic chef to join our busy kitchen team.
You will be taking responsibility for own area and the general running of the kitchen operation, ensuring delivery is made effectively and efficiently whilst understanding customer needs and requirements. Preparing and cooking of food, you will maintain high standards at all times.
You will be a team player, will supervise and motivate staff in line with working to company procedures and ensure compliance to Health & Safety Policy. You must demonstrate an understanding of stock, wastage, sales figures and working to targets.
- You must be flexible, highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a ‘can-do’ working style
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with customers and your team
- You should hold a Food Hygiene certificate or equivalent
- Proven catering experience including preparing and presenting food to a high standard is desirable
- You must have proof of ID to work in the UK